2nd MRB
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A DODS Realism Unit

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
If you are not in the steam group you have not reported in correctly. Contact an NCO, SNCO, or OFFICER
Learn the server rules before you even play on the server.
Do not ask to be an Military Police (MP) Aka Admin. These spots are earned.
If you want a Realism please contact a MP

Hello from the 8ndaa

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pefka

Hello from the 8ndaa Empty
PostSubject: Hello from the 8ndaa   Hello from the 8ndaa I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 3:13 am

I would like to extend greetings from my division, the 82nd Airborne Division

it has come to my attention that a player named "American Hero" has spread an absurd and ridiculous piece of slander to one of your members which I was informed of earlier today.

I was messaged by Captain S. Watson and I talked to him about the subject.

Apparently American Hero said that we in the 82nd, ban members of the 2ndMRB on site on our server.

Let me just say that American Hero is an immature fool. He used to be a member of the 8ndaa until he insulted a female member of the AA, was kicked out of the unit and banned from our server. He also personally insulted Major Tower Dog.

Of course, we do not pre ban and would never ban anyone in the 2ndMRB or any other unit on site, we think very highly of the 2ndMRB. Currently we have not and will never ban anyone just because of their unit affiliations. Bans are only given out on our server for severe breach of server conduct/harassment.

If you have any queries please email me at vasiliosrougellis [at] gmail [dot] com or add me to steam friends. Also you can feel free to add our CO Tower Dog to steam friends. His steam name is towerbuilder92314.

Please drop by our forums and say hello some time, you guys are always welcome. We also do daily realism's and it would be great to see some of you guys there.

Be well and have fun,
best regards

Corporal Pefka, MP
82ndAA
Back to top Go down
S. Stone
Corporal
Corporal
S. Stone

Hello from the 8ndaa Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello from the 8ndaa   Hello from the 8ndaa I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 5:08 pm

Thank you for telling us. Helps alot

SSgt. S. Stone [2nd MRB]
Back to top Go down

Hello from the 8ndaa
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
2nd MRB :: Public Sector :: Unit Relations-
Jump to: